Venue: Rainbow Towers Hotel
Cost: Members ZWL$39,000; Non-Members ZWL$43,250
Registration closes 18 June 2021
Open the advert for more information
Whether you are a CIA candidate, an internal audit manager seeking training for your staff, or a student just starting out, WINTER SCHOOL can help you accomplish your certification and professional development goals. This winter school program is designed for internal auditors at all stages of their careers and other financial professionals and teaches and reinforces the entire global Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) exam syllabus in a flexible, on-demand format. Prepare to pass the CIA exam and arm yourself with critical tools and knowledge to excel in your internal audit career.
- Review key exam topics and theories critical to CIA exam success.
- Cover the bulk of the CIA syllabus.
- Learn helpful test-taking strategies.
- Experience valuable interaction with facilitators and peers.
- Bolster exam-day confidence.
Who Should Attend
The winter school seminar is ideal for internal audit professional who:
- Are beginning their CIA exam preparations and want an overview of the key CIA exam topics.
- Enjoy peer discussion and live instruction from a qualified facilitator.
- Have the desire to compare ideas and notes with other CIA candidates.
- Audit practitioners who may want to have a solid grounding in internal auditing.
Topics to be Covered
Part 1: Essentials of Internal Auditing
- Foundations of Internal Auditing & Independence & Objectivity
- Proficiency & Due Professional Care & Quality Assurance and Improvement program
- Governance, Risk Management, and Control
- Fraud Risks
Part 2: Practice of Internal Auditing
- Managing the Internal Audit
- Planning the Engagement Performing the Engagement
- Communication and Monitoring Progress
Part 3: Business Knowledge for Internal Auditing
- Business Acumen
- Information Security
- Information Technology