Venue: Rainbow Towers Hotel
Cost: Members ZWL$22,200; Non-Members ZWL$27,200
Registration closes 12 May 2021
Open the advert for more information
The Audit report is the product that our clients see from our audit process. Effective audit reports engender management and boards to take action in strengthening controls, governance and risksin an enterprise. It must not elicit unnecessary conflict but must be centered on problem resolution. This course will assist you in writing winning report.
Who Should Attend
Internal Auditorsand Internal Audit Managers.
Topics to be Covered
- The Value Proposition of Internal Auditing
- Audit Observations - Criteria, Condition & Causes
- Recommendations, Action Plans, Resolving Disagreements & Follow up on Reports
- Tipson Writing a Compelling Report
- Report Writing Case Studies