The IIA Zimbabwe Annual conference is the premiere event for internal auditors of every level and every sector of the economy. The choice of topics is made in such way that it caters for your expressed training needs and we take an opportunity to take a peek into the future of the profession. The conference is a living example of our motto ‘progress through sharing’. You will leave the conference ready to tackle the challenges in your organization.
Download the Conference advert.
Highlights of the Conference
Conference theme: “Internal Audit at a cross roads - unusual times demand creative solutions”
- Learning and sharing.
- Register CPE hours.
Topics to be Covered During Conference
- The Many Sides of Crisis – Keynote Address
- Transformation and Change Assurance
- Digitalization and Intelligent Automation
- Disaster and Crisis Preparedness: Lessons from the Pandemic
- Managing Talent and Staff Well-being
- Fraud Prevention, Detection and the Audit Expectation Gap in the Public Sector
- Ability, Motivation, and Attitude – A Winner That Makes a Difference with a Big Impact
Who Should Attend
- All Internal Auditors
- CEO’s/Board/Council members
- Audit Committee members
- Finance Directors
- Risk Managers