The IIA Zimbabwe Annual conference is the premiere event for internal auditors of every level and every sector of the economy. The choice of topics is made in such way that it caters for your expressed training needs and we take an opportunity to take a peek into the future of the profession. The conference is a platform which will provideyou with a rich opportunity to network. It is a living example of our motto ‘progress through sharing’. You will leave the conference ready to tackle the challenges in your organization.
Download the Conference advert.
Highlights of the Conference
- Conference theme: “Zimbabwe transformation agenda and the role of Internal Audit”
- Panel Discussion
- Participate in relaxing activities of your choice in the resort town of Victoria Falls.
Topics to be covered during Conference
- Can Internal Audit Be a Trusted Advisor While Providing Objective Assurance?
- Zimbabwean Economy: An Action Plan for Strengthened Recovery.
- How to Identify and Defeat Newly Identified Complex Embezzlement Schemes
- The Digitally Disruptive Internal Auditor: Future Proofing Your Internal Audit Function.
- Risk Assessment: Is Your Company Leaving Money on the Table?
- The significance and effect of female board representation for good corporate governance practice.
- Accountability & Transparency in Public Sector Auditing.
- Don’t Ration Your Passion.
- Panel Discussion – Effective Ways of Fighting Corruption.
Who Should Attend
- All Internal Auditors
- CEO’s/Board/Council members
- Audit Committee members
- Finance Directors
- Risk Managers