IIA Jordan is an affiliate of The Institute of Internal Auditors (The IIA). The IIA is an international professional association with global headquarters in Lake Mary, Florida, USA. The IIA is the internal audit profession's global voice, recognized authority, acknowledged leader, chief advocate, and principal educator. Generally, members work in internal auditing, risk management, governance, internal control, information technology audit, education, and security.
IIA Jordan Mission
The main objective of IIA Jordan is to provide dynamic leadership for the profession of internal auditing in Jordan. Activities in support of this mission will include, but will not be limited to:
- Advocating and promoting the value that internal audit professionals add to their organizations.
- Providing comprehensive professional education and development opportunities.
- Promoting and encouraging adoption of The IIA’s International Professional Practices Framework and The IIA’s certification programs.
- Researching, disseminating, and promoting to practitioners and stakeholders knowledge concerning internal auditing and its appropriate role in control, risk management, and governance.
- Establishing and maintaining high standards of integrity, honor, and character among internal auditors.
IIA Jordan Vision
We aspire to be the national voice of the internal auditing profession by advocating its value, promoting best practices, and providing exceptional services to its members. We will strive to promote the internal auditing profession in Jordan so that internal auditors are recognized as essential to every organization’s success.